VFA Forum interlift ´19 – Call for Papers
The VFA-Interlift e.V. will once again be holding its lecture forum at the interlift trade fair 2019. He invites the lift industry to give a presentation of about 20 minutes followed by a discussion.
From Tuesday 15 October to Friday 18 October 2019, VFA-Interlift e.V. – Verband für Aufzugstechnik – will once again be holding its lecture forum for exhibitors and visitors at the interlift trade fair.
The main topics in 2019:
- New products and services
- Development and implementation of national, European and international standardisation
- International markets: Great Britain after the Brexit, Future market India, Turkey as the gateway to the Middle East, Poland, South Africa
- Elevator 4.0: smart handling of smart elevators – changed business models
- Building Information Modeling: BIM for the elevator – the new roles, processes and data
- The elevator and its users: design meets emotions
- Qualification of personnel in the elevator industry: blended learning – the future of learning?!
Lectures should be submitted by Friday 12 April 2019 with speaker names, company/institution, communication data and a ten-line summary of the presentation content in English for internal selection. VFA will inform of the acceptance of your presentation by mid-June 2019. After the fair, the presentations will be published on the VFA website.
Tel. +49 40 727301-50
Fax: +49 40 727301-60