Russian trade fair: companies from 19 countries
The Russian Lift Week (REW) from 26 to 28 June 2019 saw 174 companies from 19 countries presenting their products on an exhibition area of over 9,000 m².
The event of the lift industry in Russia and EAEU countries took place on the VDNH Expo grounds. The trade fair was organized by JSC VDNH and National Lift Union.
According to the organiser, in 2019 the exposition area increased by 15% compared with 2017. More than 6,000 specialists attended the exhibition. During the event, participants concluded dozens of partnership agreements and contracts, one of which, the organizer revealed, exceeded the amount of 150 million rubles.
VFA-Interlift and its members presented
Companies from Bulgaria, Germany, Belarus, Korea, Greece, Russia, Iran, USA, Spain, Turkey, Italy, Ukraine, China, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland and Netherlands took part in REW 2019. For the first time, there were also participants from Estonia and Luxembourg.
At the opening ceremony, Michael Gubisch, VFA Deputy Chairman and responsible for the Board-level portfolio Trade Fairs, presented the VFA-Interlift e.V. and its members.
Among others, the speakers of the official opening ceremony – apart from representatives of government bodies of the Russian Federation and international trade associations and trade unions – included Matteo Volpe, President of the European Association of Manufacturers of Lifts and Lift Components (ELCA) and Zhang Lexiang, General Secretary of the China Lift Association.
Renewal of the lift stock in Russia
During the following specialist conference, the main subject was the renewal of the lift stock in Russia as well as the replacement of outdated lifts. Subjects such as the safe operation of lifts, creating a barrier-free environment for the handicapped and training specialists were discussed.
Large foreign companies demonstrated their new products in Moscow – including industry leaders like Kleemann, OTIS, Fermator, Giovenzana, Mobilevliftmash, Montanari, Doppler, Orona, Canny and AH&MET Asansor.
The VFA members AFAG, AFAG, Partzsch Elektromaschinenbau, Ziehl-Abegg and Zagro presented themselves at the German Lift Pavilion on the VDNH trade fair grounds in Moscow. The aim was to get to know the Russian lift market better and maintain and expand existing contacts. Companies from Korea, China and Turkey made presentations in the context of joint national exhibitions.
At Russian Lift Week, prizes for the best achievements and developments in the field of vertical transport received:
• Mobilevliftmash (Belarus) – “The best lift”;
• Karacharovskiy mechanical plant (Russia) – “The best lift of national production for programs of capital repair of housing sector”.
• Neo Park, LLC (Russia) - Innovations in lifting and handling equipment.
• Neiron (Russia) - Innovations in lift control systems.
• Lift Complex DC (Russia) - Innovations in control systems for lifts operation and dispatcher communicatory.
• JSC Moslift (Russia) - Creation of the barrier free environment in buildings and city constructions.
• European lift machines, LLC (Russia) - Import substitution of lift components (for residents of Russian Federation).
• Euroliftmash (Russia) - The best stand at Russian Lift Week.
• Giovenzana (Italy) - The best foreign exhibit at REW-2019.